Download Shareme For PC Windows 10, 7, 8 and 8.1
The exchange of data has become a new need. Data sharing has become a new demand due to the development of numerous technologies. Previously, wired media was required, such as a USB connection or a sluggish BlueTooth file transmission.
As a result, Shareme has created a fantastic impression by providing excellent data transmission.
Xiaomi’s Share Me app is a unique feature that allows users to move data from device to device. It can effortlessly transfer data from one PC to another and from an Android device to an Android device.
Shareme was previously known as Mi Drop for PC.
As it is a P2P file-sharing app, users can transmit files to other phones and devices even if they don’t have access to the internet. The software sends data between devices using Wi-Fi Direct technology, quicker than Bluetooth or wired data transfer.
The software, which Xiaomi Inc. created, features an easy-to-use design that allows users to send and receive files swiftly.
Features of shareme for pc download
It comes with the following features:
- It has a size of 6.20 MB.
- You don’t have to restart your file transfer if your connection fails while you’re transferring data; you may resume it.
- With the ShareMe app, you can transmit any content, including images, music, video, APKs, ZIPs, and more.
- One can transfer data between windows, mac, Linux, or any other device.
- QR code facility is available to transfer data.
- There is no limit in the amount of data transfer.
How to download Shareme For PC Windows 10, 7, 8 and 8.1
One needs to use different emulators to download share me for windows.
Step by step guide to download it using LD player emulator:
- To begin, click the download button below to your computer, then extract it into a single folder.
- There are two files in the zip file, and you must double-click the LDPlayer installer to install the LDPlayer emulator and sign in with your Google account. You may optionally skip this step.
- Now, click on the three dots that appear on the emulator’s main interface. After that, go to the install apk option and choose the apk file from your computer.
- By pressing the open button, the installation procedure on your computer will begin.
- You may now launch the app by selecting it from the main dashboard’s icon.
Using BlueStacks to install ShareMe on a PC
BlueStacks is one of the most reliable and high-quality Android emulators available, with an extensive library of Android apps that can be downloaded and operated on a computer. Using Bluestacks Emulator, follow these simple steps to download and install Shareme on your PC.
- To begin, click on the below download button to download the blue stack emulator.
- Please wait for it to complete before starting the emulator.
- Log in to the emulator using your Google account and wait for verification.
- After some time has passed, select the My Apps icon and type Shareme into the search box.
- Allow it to download and install on your machine by clicking the install button from the chosen results.
- Wait for the Shareme pc to download, then use the Bluestacks emulator to use it on your PC.
You can also download through other emulators like NOX PLAYER MEMU.
Using Nox Player to install ShareMe on a PC
- Go to the official website of the Noxforpc player and download it.
- The emulator must first be downloaded and installed on your computer before Using it.
- You must use your Google account to access the emulator.
- Then, in the search bar, type in Shareme pc.
- Your download will begin after you press the install button.
Download Using Menu
- On your PC, download and install the MEmu play emulator.
- After you’ve finished downloading it, log in to your Google account in the MEmu android emulator and let it verify your account. This might take a few moments.
- Go to the search box and look for the Shareme app when it’s finished. Then, check the app store for the official app’s findings.
- Download the application
- Run the program when it has been installed.
You can also download APK versions of ShareMe. If you cannot download it from the emulator, you need to download APK files.
So, in this approach, we’ll download the file transfer app’s apk file and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is downloading, installing, and launching the Android emulator from the Install button below.
- You may bypass the Google sign-in procedure because we’ll be installing the app using the ShareMe apk file.
- Then, to begin the installation, obtain an apk file and drag and drop it onto the android emulator.
- It will begin the installation of it on the computer simultaneously as we install the program on our Android smartphones.
- As we mentioned in our prior approach, you may utilize this file transfer program on your computer once it is installed.
Transferring Files from a Smartphone to a Computer or a Computer to a Smartphone using ShareMe
Step 1: On your mobile device, download the app from the Google Play Store.Please open it .
Step 2. Select “Connect to computer” from the three lines in the left corner.
Using it, you may transfer files from your phone to your computer.
Step 3: Make sure both your phone and computer are connected to the same WiFi network.
Step 4: From the Start menu, choose Portable or Password-protected if you wish to specify a login and password for safe transfer.
Step 5: The ShareMe app (Mi Drop) will now provide a File Transfer Protocol for you to choose from (FTP)
Step 6: Now, open your computer’s file manager and type the FTP address into the address bar.
Make sure to copy it perfectly.
Step 7: After inputting the address, you’ll be able to see all of the files on your phone.
Similarly, you can transfer it between your PCs or between your smartphones.
Frequently asked questions
- Is ShareMe a safe site to use?
Ans. It, a popular software with over a billion downloads, has unfixed security flaws that the developer has ignored for more than three months.
The sharing program ShareMe has security vulnerabilities, according to researchers.
- Is ShareMe better than Xender and Shareit?
Ans. When it comes to user interface, design, and performance, it outperforms Xender and Shareit. However, it does not have capabilities like cloning and a multi-user interface.
- Can we transfer data to an IOS device using ShareMe?
Ans. Yes,it has the data transfer features to the IOS device. Following is the step-by-step guide to transferring data into your IOS device.
Step 1: Go to the app’s left menu and pick WebShare. You’ll see the username and password for a hotspot after selecting it. Make sure your hotspot and Bluetooth are both turned on.
Step 2: Go to the receiver’s Wi-Fi settings and join the network that appears. When you’re finished, It will provide you with an FTP URL or a QR code that you must open (and scan) for the transfer to occur.
What is the purpose of this app, and who is this for?
The program’s primary goal is to provide a seamless data and file-sharing service. With all of its rivals, such as Xender and Shareit, providing different problems while transferring files, its creator will position itself as one of the top data sharing programs with a fantastic UI, ad-free, and fast speed.
This application is ideal for several devices that regularly need to share data. For example, Share Me is an excellent tool for officers and students who have a lot of presentations to give and need to share them. It eliminates the need to carry around hefty storage devices all the time.
Pros and Cons of app
It has various advantages compared to most of the file-sharing applications. It offers the following benefits:
- Free of Advertisement
Any advertising interruption was made explicit by the creators. The Mi Drop for PC program download or the Share Me app will simplify your access and transfer files without advertising or marketing.
- There are no device restrictions:
However, some well-known sharing software includes device restrictions.
On the other hand, this software has no device limitations since users can easily link it to any Android phone or PC system to share and transfer data. All that is required of a user is to obtain the program from a reliable source.
- Supports different file types:
It is a flexible PC program that allows users to get the most out of it by sharing big files in seconds. It supports and transfers a wide range of file types, including mp3, mp4, video, JPEG, PNG, and various additional video, audio, and image formats.
- Faster Speed
When transferring data, speed is one of the most important factors to consider. Unfortunately, usage of wired media causes late transmission.
Users want performance and quickness in any job they undertake on their PCs and Android phones. In addition, every user demands speed since no one can sit for a whole day to transfer data. This software is high-speed and efficient since it allows users to share any files or data between two devices in a matter of seconds. The developer says that the transfer speed can reach 50 M/S if sufficiently robust devices.
- It is unnecessary to use the internet.
To start sending and sharing data with this app, connect your Android handset to your PC through an offline connection.The software has the advantage of allowing you to transmit and receive files without relying on internet access or services.
- Share me pc supports a large number of languages.
The software is available in several languages, including Hindi, Indonesia, English, Bengali, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, etc. However, you won’t have to worry about the language once you download mi drop for PC because it supports a large selection of widely spoken languages all around the world.
- User-Interface Design
The Share me app download for PC exe interface is clean and straightforward, with all users at the top for easy access. Users may make the best judgments and choices from the home page interface. Users may pick from various categories on the screen to send or receive a file using this app. Share for PC features a fantastic and attractive interface that is extremely good. The layout is the first thing every computer user encounters in an application.
- It is not entirely safe
As it is mainly downloaded from the emulators or third-party applications. It is not entirely safe. There are different issues of transferring unwanted data or malicious software from this software. It’s always ideal for downloading from an official website or some good emulators.
- Transfer history problem
It has a problem in showing the transfer history of sent files. As a result, users can ultimately see the receiving files from it but can’t view the sent files.
- It Doesn’t have the features for phone cloning
Phone cloning is a fantastic feature of such data-sharing apps since it allows you to transfer all of your stuff, including messages and contacts, from your old phone to a new one.
However, it lacks these features, which different other applications provide
- It doesn’t allow multiple user sharing
When it comes to sharing several devices, Mi Drop does not allow multi-user or multi-device sharing at this time. Instead, you’ll have to transmit the files to each user individually. These functionalities are available in Xender and Shareit.
There are numerous data-sharing programs available on the internet. ShareMe, on the other hand, is significantly superior to other similar programs in my experience. It has a fantastic data transmission function that is simple to use and operates smoothly, with outstanding and fast qualities. Share offers services that are quicker and more seamless.
As a result, it has a terrific user reaction and encourages a fantastic data transfer experience in addition to a better service.
Let’s pretend you need to send something right now, but you don’t have access to a wired or storage device immediately. Of course, it is the most common tool. As a result, it should be your first choice when it comes to data transmission.